Forward ’17 takes a c-suite look at local broadcast TV through the lens of revenue generation. Join 550+ executives from 60+ broadcast groups and the leading media agencies as they explore the economic, political, technological and viewer/consumer challenges and opportunities for local TV, across all screens, with the industry’s top thought leaders.
Agenda highlights include:
- One-On-One with: Bob Liodice, CEO, ANA; Professor Byron Sharp, Director, Ehrenberg-Bass Institute for Marketing Science,
University of South Australia
- Automotive Keynote: Jason Stein, Vice President & Publisher, Automotive News
- Local TV: Advanced & Automated: AdMore, BIA/Kelsey, Media Ocean, Sintec, Videa, WideOrbit
- Political Projections: Mark Mellman, CEO, The Mellman Group; President, American Association of Political Consultants; Marty Obst, President, MO Strategies, Inc.; Steve Passwaiter, Vice President and General Manager, Kantar Media/CMAG; Corey Platt, Political Director, Democratic Governors Association; Adam Stoll, President, Target Enterprises; CEO, Bask Digital Media
- Wall Street Keynote: Marci Ryvicker, Managing Director, Wells Fargo Securities
- Measurement Super Session: comScore, Lotame, Nielsen, Sorenson, Verance
- B&C Broadcaster of the Year: Jordan Wertlieb, President, Hearst Television
- The Digital Monetizers: Dream Local, Gracenote, Graham Media, GroundTruth, Share Rocket
- TVB NEXT: Recognizing Tomorrow's Media Leaders
Who should attend:
Broadcast TV Presidents and CEOs, COOs, Chief Revenue Officers, CFOs, General Managers, Group Sales Directors, General Sales Managers, Local Sales Managers, Digital Sales Directors, National Rep CEOs, Directors of Sales and Research Heads.
Register now. We look forward to seeing you on September 28th!