Let’s paint a scenario for you. Imagine you wake up on January 21st of next year, and it’s snowing outside. (For this particular exercise, you do happen to live where this is not out of the question, so stay with me. By the way, you also have kids.) One of the first orders of business
- Nielsen’s Cross-Platform Reporting: Now with Accurate Digital Consumption
- Global Champions, Homegrown Heroes — US Olympic Athletes Spur Local Television Viewing
- Television – The Most Alive Medium for Shifting Times
- Nielsen’s Open-Ear Policy Isn’t Telling the Whole Picture
- Where Does the Internet Go When It Wants…More?