Binge viewing is not a sudden craze introduced by Netflix downloads. It’s been the delight of viewing consumers for decades to customize their libraries of video entertainment (with the use of DVR and VHS) to “binge” on their favorite TV programs – remember 24? Lost? Heroes? But lately there’s been an implication that viewing has
- Nielsen’s Cross-Platform Reporting: Now with Accurate Digital Consumption
- Global Champions, Homegrown Heroes — US Olympic Athletes Spur Local Television Viewing
- Television – The Most Alive Medium for Shifting Times
- Nielsen’s Open-Ear Policy Isn’t Telling the Whole Picture
- Where Does the Internet Go When It Wants…More?