The recent announcement by ESPN that they were shuttering their ESPN 3D channel should come as a surprise, but it really doesn’t. The 75 million homes that had the network available in their homes hardly knew what happened — or that anything happened at all. So why did this promising new home technology falter? Basically,
- Nielsen’s Cross-Platform Reporting: Now with Accurate Digital Consumption
- Global Champions, Homegrown Heroes — US Olympic Athletes Spur Local Television Viewing
- Television – The Most Alive Medium for Shifting Times
- Nielsen’s Open-Ear Policy Isn’t Telling the Whole Picture
- Where Does the Internet Go When It Wants…More?