Driving drunk is never a pre-planned decision. It’s usually a bad decision compounded by unintended circumstances, but one that very often has dire consequences. To make sure that message sinks in, the Ad Council, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the TVB and local TV broadcasters are banding together for the ninth annual “Project Roadblock”
Home » Posts tagged "Ad Council"
- Global Champions, Homegrown Heroes — US Olympic Athletes Spur Local Television Viewing
- Television – The Most Alive Medium for Shifting Times
- Nielsen’s Open-Ear Policy Isn’t Telling the Whole Picture
- Where Does the Internet Go When It Wants…More?
- It’s Time to Stop Shifting the Discussion about Local Time Shifting