The NFL’s Conference Championship Games broadcasts brought in huge audiences across the country, delivering national viewing numbers that were the highest in decades. But it’s at the local level that the ratings truly hit the stratosphere. Nationally, the NFC Championship game had a staggering 23.5 A25-54 rating (“American Idol” usually averages around a 9.0 A25-54
Home » Posts tagged "Conference Championship"
- Nielsen’s Cross-Platform Reporting: Now with Accurate Digital Consumption
- Global Champions, Homegrown Heroes — US Olympic Athletes Spur Local Television Viewing
- Television – The Most Alive Medium for Shifting Times
- Nielsen’s Open-Ear Policy Isn’t Telling the Whole Picture
- Where Does the Internet Go When It Wants…More?
- community service online on The Mourning Show: TV’s Social Connection
- Jingle Writer on People Are Watching More TV – Media, Consider Yourselves Alerted
- Jingle Writer on My Commercial has a First Name…
- epozycjonowanierdm.pl on Hold Your App-pause – Twitter “Friends” the DVR
- Sandra on Don’t Over-Look Over-the-Air TV