“Two emotionally charged events, forever linked in our memories. Fifty years later, they underscore the immediacy of TV, and its tremendous impact on our society. The boxes are thinner, the screens are flatter, and more portable, but television’s power to engage, inform, and unite continues to have a profound purpose as we remember the past,
- Nielsen’s Cross-Platform Reporting: Now with Accurate Digital Consumption
- Global Champions, Homegrown Heroes — US Olympic Athletes Spur Local Television Viewing
- Television – The Most Alive Medium for Shifting Times
- Nielsen’s Open-Ear Policy Isn’t Telling the Whole Picture
- Where Does the Internet Go When It Wants…More?