One of the great enduring ideals that we hold about ourselves as Americans is that we are One. However, that’s just not entirely true. “One nation” is true – we all stand up for the same flag, struggle to hit all the same notes in the same national anthem, recite the same pledge. But in
Home » Posts tagged "Median Age"
- Nielsen’s Cross-Platform Reporting: Now with Accurate Digital Consumption
- Global Champions, Homegrown Heroes — US Olympic Athletes Spur Local Television Viewing
- Television – The Most Alive Medium for Shifting Times
- Nielsen’s Open-Ear Policy Isn’t Telling the Whole Picture
- Where Does the Internet Go When It Wants…More?
- community service online on The Mourning Show: TV’s Social Connection
- Jingle Writer on People Are Watching More TV – Media, Consider Yourselves Alerted
- Jingle Writer on My Commercial has a First Name…
- epozycjonowanierdm.pl on Hold Your App-pause – Twitter “Friends” the DVR
- Sandra on Don’t Over-Look Over-the-Air TV