Is there a better use of Television than saving lives? 2013 marks the 10th anniversary of Project Roadblock, a Local Broadcast Television initiative to donate on-air, online and mobile time and space to help stop drunk driving during one of the most deadly auto fatality weeks of the year – Christmas through New Year’s Eve.
Driving drunk is never a pre-planned decision. It’s usually a bad decision compounded by unintended circumstances, but one that very often has dire consequences. To make sure that message sinks in, the Ad Council, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the TVB and local TV broadcasters are banding together for the ninth annual “Project Roadblock”
- Nielsen’s Cross-Platform Reporting: Now with Accurate Digital Consumption
- Global Champions, Homegrown Heroes — US Olympic Athletes Spur Local Television Viewing
- Television – The Most Alive Medium for Shifting Times
- Nielsen’s Open-Ear Policy Isn’t Telling the Whole Picture
- Where Does the Internet Go When It Wants…More?