Is there a better use of Television than saving lives? 2013 marks the 10th anniversary of Project Roadblock, a Local Broadcast Television initiative to donate on-air, online and mobile time and space to help stop drunk driving during one of the most deadly auto fatality weeks of the year – Christmas through New Year’s Eve.
Home » Posts tagged "PSAs"
- People Talking Politics: A Closer Look at the Media We Reference in Political Conversation
- Nielsen’s Cross-Platform Reporting: Now with Accurate Digital Consumption
- Global Champions, Homegrown Heroes — US Olympic Athletes Spur Local Television Viewing
- Television – The Most Alive Medium for Shifting Times
- Nielsen’s Open-Ear Policy Isn’t Telling the Whole Picture
- social Media in St Albans on What’s Below a Subchannel? In Some Cases, Cable
- Fredrick on 50 Shades of Red, White and Blue
- Johnb41 on People Talking Politics: A Closer Look at the Media We Reference in Political Conversation
- community service online on The Mourning Show: TV’s Social Connection
- Jingle Writer on People Are Watching More TV – Media, Consider Yourselves Alerted