There was a full-blown feeding frenzy recently on Twitter. Chances are pretty good you saw the Tweets (or stories about them), but not the TV movie that inspired them. As a television event, SyFy’s “Sharknado” was great social media. And a great example of what the Twitter Effect can have on programmers and the television
- Nielsen’s Cross-Platform Reporting: Now with Accurate Digital Consumption
- Global Champions, Homegrown Heroes — US Olympic Athletes Spur Local Television Viewing
- Television – The Most Alive Medium for Shifting Times
- Nielsen’s Open-Ear Policy Isn’t Telling the Whole Picture
- Where Does the Internet Go When It Wants…More?