It seems that “America’s Watercooler” – Twitter – has decided to put its money where its tweets are. The social media giant has purchased Bluefin Labs, a company that measures and analyzes social media mentions of television. That’s right – the watercooler is watching us. Television has always been a social experience, long before social
Home » Posts tagged "You Tube"
- Global Champions, Homegrown Heroes — US Olympic Athletes Spur Local Television Viewing
- Television – The Most Alive Medium for Shifting Times
- Nielsen’s Open-Ear Policy Isn’t Telling the Whole Picture
- Where Does the Internet Go When It Wants…More?
- It’s Time to Stop Shifting the Discussion about Local Time Shifting