Stories abound that young people are abandoning TV in droves. If you didn’t know any better, you’d think that today’s preteens are as familiar with television as they are with 8-Tracks, AM radio, and Betamax. But that’s not entirely true. Yes, viewing is becoming more shifted, especially among younger audiences. But it’s not a death
- Nielsen’s Cross-Platform Reporting: Now with Accurate Digital Consumption
- Global Champions, Homegrown Heroes — US Olympic Athletes Spur Local Television Viewing
- Television – The Most Alive Medium for Shifting Times
- Nielsen’s Open-Ear Policy Isn’t Telling the Whole Picture
- Where Does the Internet Go When It Wants…More?