About Project Roadblock
|Project Roadblock is a multiplatform drunk driving prevention campaign sponsored by TVB, NHTSA, and the Ad Council – and exclusive to local broadcast television stations.
Every local broadcast TV station is encouraged to join Project Roadblock. You do NOT have to be a TVB member to participate.
Now in its 13th year, Project Roadblock continues to demonstrate the power of local broadcast television to influence, persuade and affect social behavior, as well as TV broadcasters’ commitment to the safety of their communities.
Project Roadblock is the largest annual station-supported initiative in support of a single PSA campaign. It does not replace other PSA commitments that TV stations proudly support.
Flight and Traffic Instructions:
, when alcohol-impaired driving accounts for nearly one-third of motor vehicle crash fatalities.
- Air between 12pm (noon) - 12am (midnight), targeting men 21-34.
- Fill the 10pm New Year’s Eve slot with a Project Roadblock PSA.
Join This Year:
- Pledge your station’s support and be counted!
- Get the new creative and donate on-air, online, and social media support December 26-31, 2016.
- Monetize through local business sponsorships.