As the definition of TV evolves, so does the business of broadcasters. TVB member companies are extending their roles in the media industry through acquisition and expansion. As Broadcast Associate members, broadcaster-owned companies are integral to the expanding media landscape. TVB provides our Broadcast Assoc. members with valuable information on local media including on-air, mobile and online that informs the big picture in today’s dynamic advertising economy.
Key Member Benefits
- Unlimited access to the TVB Member Website. Exclusive features include:
- Ratings and reports
- EBI data by market
- Ad spending data by month
- Category data
- Deep dives into TVB exclusive research and analysis. New studies include:
- Media Comparisons
- Purchase Funnel
- Voter Funnel
- Select webinars on hot industry topics
- Archived webinars are available in the Member Webinar Library
Representation on select TVB committees:
- Station Sales Advisory Committee, National Sales Advisory Committee, Automotive Task Force, Political Task Force, Digital Task Force
TVB Road Show
- The Road Show is a customized market event for local advertisers not currently using broadcast TV. It is hosted by TVB member stations and is very effective at delivering new business.
- TVB provides consultative services to help members develop new business in top local categories such as automotive, legal, furniture, home improvement, service companies and distributors.
- Discounted registration for TVB events and related industry conferences.
- TVB Forward Conference
- Discounts to ANA, 4As, AAPC, conferences and more
Broadcast TV Jobs
- Discounted job posting rates and packages on TVB Jobs, the job board for broadcast television.
Broadcast Associate Membership dues are available at fixed rates. Dues are determined by TVB and paid on an annual basis for a minimum of 2 years.
Become a TVB Member
To learn more about TVB membership, email Info@tvb.org.
Already a member? For login help, visit Member Login Assistance >>