Broadcast Members are TVB’s primary member base. TVB works on behalf of and together with TV broadcasters to support and grow the broadcast television industry by underscoring the unparalleled value of local broadcast television. We do this through the efforts of our Business Development, Research and Advocacy departments’ dedicated work to distinguish local broadcast television as an advertising medium.
Key Member Benefits
- Unlimited access to the TVB Member Website. Exclusive features include:
- Ad spending & revenue data
- AE Dashboard, TVB’s member-exclusive online resource providing critical sales tools to make every meeting a sales success, including sections on:
- Online Training
- Competitive Media
- Category Selling
- Sales Promotions
- Sales Calls
- Deep dives into TVB exclusive research and analysis. New studies include:
- Media Comparisons
- Purchase Funnel
- Voter Funnel
- Free monthly webinars on hot industry topics
- Archived webinars are available
Representation on TVB committees
- Station Sales Advisory Committee, National Sales Advisory Committee, Automotive Task Force, Political Task Force, Digital Task Force
TVB Road Show
- The Road Show is a customized market event for local advertisers not currently using broadcast TV. It is hosted by TVB member stations and is very effective at delivering new business.
- TVB provides consultative services to help members develop new business in top local categories such as automotive, legal, furniture, home improvement, service companies and distributors.
- Discounted registration for TVB events and related industry conferences.
- TVB Forward Conference
- Discounts to ANA, 4As, AAPC, conferences and more
Advocacy & News
- TVB promotes local broadcast TV to advertisers, the media and political campaigns.
- Get access to the latest industry news daily and weekly emails with local ratings, new research, and tools and resources for selling.
- Access to our research and business development teams for your questions.
Membership dues are calculated per station and paid on an annual basis for a minimum of 12 months. A group rate dues discount of 15% is given when all stations in a group are in membership.
Become a TVB Member
To learn more about TVB membership, complete this form >>
Already a member? For login help visit Member Login Assistance >>