Forward ’17 takes a c-suite look at local broadcast TV through the lens of revenue generation. Join 550+ executives from 60+ broadcast groups and the leading media agencies as they explore the economic, political, technological and viewer/consumer challenges and opportunities for local TV, across all screens, with the industry’s top thought leaders.
Agenda highlights include:
- Automotive Keynote: Jason Stein, Vice President & Publisher, Automotive News
- Political Projections: Mark Mellman, CEO, The Mellman Group; President, American Association of Political Consultants
- Wall Street Keynote: Marci Ryvicker, Managing Director, Wells Fargo Securities
- Measurement Super Session
- TVB NEXT: Recognizing “Tomorrow's Media Leaders” (award & panel)
Who should attend:
Broadcast TV Presidents and CEOs, COOs, Chief Revenue Officers, CFOs, General Managers, Group Sales Directors, General Sales Managers, Digital Sales Directors, National Rep CEOs, Directors of Sales and Research Heads.
Register now. We look forward to seeing you on September 28th!