Presented: March 25, 2020 |63 min runtime
Moderated by: Brad Seitter, EVP, Business Development, TVB
Steve Lanzano, President & CEO, TVB
Brian Allers, SVP, Business Development, TVB
Brian Wexler, SVP, Business Development, TVB
Steve Sturm, Executive Automotive Advisor, TVB
David Buonfiglio, VP, Digital, TVB
Learn how you can help advertisers during this unprecedented time. Businesses still need customers to survive, and we will identify key opportunities every AE should target over the next few months. Hear from industry leaders about what they are implementing to move their businesses forward:
- Steve Lanzano will share his number one secret to help sellers of all levels come through this crisis with a strong book of business.
- Brad Seitter will interview Sara Gallegos, Senior Director, New Business Development, Scripps, on how Scripps is managing and leading at this time.
- Brian Allers will interview Greg Crowley, owner, Crowley Furniture, on how his business is affected and his media plan to survive.
- Brian Wexler will break down opportunities in banking/mortgage and home improvement.
- Steve Sturm will provide an update on automotive.
- Dave Buonfiglio identifies digital opportunities for all sellers.