Moms are on the go, go, go…carpooling kids, working out of the home and shopping for their families and the holidays. In their roles as breadwinners and caregivers, it is estimated that moms will spend approximately $2.1 trillion in 2011 – up 24% since 1999. Add their “purchase influence” to that and it is easy
Home » Posts tagged "Moms"
- Nielsen’s Cross-Platform Reporting: Now with Accurate Digital Consumption
- Global Champions, Homegrown Heroes — US Olympic Athletes Spur Local Television Viewing
- Television – The Most Alive Medium for Shifting Times
- Nielsen’s Open-Ear Policy Isn’t Telling the Whole Picture
- Where Does the Internet Go When It Wants…More?
- community service online on The Mourning Show: TV’s Social Connection
- Jingle Writer on People Are Watching More TV – Media, Consider Yourselves Alerted
- Jingle Writer on My Commercial has a First Name…
- epozycjonowanierdm.pl on Hold Your App-pause – Twitter “Friends” the DVR
- Sandra on Don’t Over-Look Over-the-Air TV