- This event has passed.
The Impact of Advertising on Purchase Behavior: Home Improvement & Insurance
October 12, 2022 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Home Improvement: 1:00p-1:30p ET
Insurance: 1:30p-2:00p ET
Presented by: Hadassa Gerber, EVP, Chief Research Officer, TVB
As media and consumer landscapes continue to change, it is even more important to know how impactful TV is in the consumer purchase decision process. This webinar will focus on two hot local TV consumer categories: Home Improvement and Insurance, with separate presentations for each. Both studies, fielded by GFK, look at the influence of over 20 media platforms, both traditional and digital, on consumers’ decision-making process — from awareness to actually making a purchase.
- This year, for the first time we looked at personal insurance (auto, boat, home, life, motorcycle/ATV, and renter’s).
- Findings on the most influential media platforms are especially valuable to TV sellers.
Both studies will also provide insights into:
- Current purchases and plans to purchase
- Top home improvement and insurance products/services
- Factors motivating consumers to purchase/plan to purchase home improvement services and insurance.
Hadassa Gerber provides valuable marketing media insights with an overview of the Home Improvement and Insurance Purchase Funnel studies.