Broadcast Members are TVB’s primary member base. TVB works on behalf of and together with TV broadcasters to support and grow the broadcast television industry by underscoring the unparalleled value of local broadcast television. We do this through the efforts of our Business Development, Research and Advocacy departments’ dedicated work to distinguish local broadcast television as an advertising medium.
Key Member Benefits
Unlimited access to TVB Member content. Exclusive content includes:
- Sales Dashboard: Research and category insights for selling smarter.
- TVB University sales training
- Category Selling
- Competitive Media
- Deep dives into TVB exclusive research and analysis, ad spending & revenue data. Research studies include:
- Media Comparisons
- Purchase Funnel
- Voter Funnel
- Exclusive access to TVB member directory
- Job openings listed for all TVB broadcast members
Free monthly webinars on key industry topics
- Archived webinars are available on-demand
Representation on TVB committees
- Station Sales Advisory Committee, National Sales Advisory Committee, Automotive Task Force, Digital Task Force
- TVB Road Show, a customized market event for local advertisers not currently using broadcast TV that is hosted by TVB member stations
- TVB 1:1 Advertiser Consulting Calls: In-person or virtual client meetings in your market, across categories.
- Station Sales Training
- Digital Media Audits
- Discounted registration for TVB Forward Conference
- Discounts to various industry conferences and events
Advocacy & News
- TVB promotes local broadcast TV to advertisers, the media and political campaigns.
- Get access to member exclusive emails, including the latest industry news, research insights and up-to-date selling resources.
- Access to our research and business development teams for your questions.
- Membership dues are calculated per station and paid annually. Group rate discounts are available, when all stations in a group are in membership.
Become a TVB Member
To join TVB or learn more about membership, please contact us here selecting inquiry type TVB Membership.
Already a TVB Member?
Check with your station, group or organization to find out if you have TVB membership.